Sunshine Party and Tent Rentals
475-B Ellesmere Road Scarborough, ON M1R 4E6
Contact number: 416-546-4506
By signing below the renter is accepting the following terms and conditions for rental equipment provided by Sunshine Party Rental and Supplies as described in attached invoice/estimate.
- A pre-negotiated deposit is required to hold rental items and event date. Deposit will be applied to final bill and balance will be due upon delivery. The date and rental items are not reserved until deposit and signed rental agreement are submitted to and received by us. Any deposit paid is non-refundable.
- Renter shall return items or have them ready for pick up on date and by time specified on invoice. Additional daily rental fees will apply for late returns.
- Cancellation of any item within 48 hours of scheduled delivery or pick up will result in a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation of entire order must be done 30 days prior to event date or a cancellation fee of 25% of current invoice (or entire deposit– whichever is greater) will be forfeited.
- Invoice is to be paid in full prior to or at time of customer pick-up or upon delivery.
- The renter is responsible for loss or damage of items and will pay for the cost of replacement or repair. This cost will be assessed within 5 days of return and presented in a separate invoice payable within 15 days. The replacement value of items will be determined by age and condition at time of rental.
- There is no warranty that rented items are free of defects.
- Renter takes full responsibility for proper set up of tables to ensure proper leg locking for full stability.
- The renter agrees that SPTR holds no liability for any damage or injury caused by the use of rental items to renter or any third party. The renter assumes all risk of personal property damage or personal injury and if any accident involving SPTR rental items has occurred while it is in renter’s possession, renter shall make SPTR aware by written statement of details of occurrence of event including police report and names and addresses of witnesses.
- $100 cleaning fee will be assessed if items are returned with excessive dirt as determined by SPTR.
- All food service items must be left for pick up or returned wiped free of food. A $100 fee will be charged if items are not left in this condition.
- Delivery is curbside unless noted otherwise on invoice/estimate. Set up fee is separate line item.
- Returned cheques will incur additional charges including but not exceeding all bank fees plus $15 processing fee.
- Refund requests must be made in writing, and will be responded promptly by management. If equipment is ordered and delivered but not used, no refund will be approved.
Signature of Accepting Party:___________